Complete Spa Getaway at The Lodge at Woodloch
Prices from $998
Enhance your journey to personal awakening at this spectacular spa getaway!
Awaken your body, mind, and spirit at this Northeast Pennsylvania escape! Choose to be as active or relaxed as you wish at this sanctuary for the senses. The floor-to-ceiling windows and soaring beams invite you to enjoy the beautiful outdoors throughout the seasons, with glimpses of the glistening private lake. An award-winning destination spa resort, your stay includes lavish accommodations, exceptional dining, outdoor adventures, fitness/wellness programs and educational forums. The Lodge at Woodloch will further enhance your journey to personal awakening.
The Lodge at Woodloch Spa
The Lodge's luxury adult-only Poconos spa offers a unique selection of expert body treatments, massages, facials, and salon services designed to create heightened levels of relaxation and well-being. With 27 treatment rooms, guests will relax and rejuvenate with customized face and body treatments.
- Private men's and women's spa retreats, including saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and fireplace lounges
- Co-ed post-treatment relaxation rooms with a silent sanctuary, social suite and outdoor screened porch
- Aqua Garden includes co-ed soaking pools with heated Hydromassage WaterWalls, indoor pool, and outdoor horizon-edge whirlpool for year-round use
- Three MindBody Studios for aerobics, yoga, meditation and more
- CardioWeight Studio — full cardio equipment selection, resistance weights and free weights
- Pilates training area, room for rowing and Pilates towers and spinning room
Personal Spa Concierge
The Lodge at Woodloch believes in the philosophy of personal awakening. This luxury Poconos resort gives you an opportunity to shift from your everyday routine and re-focus on yourself. Relax and unwind as your body, mind, and spirit are transformed. Feel your worldly burdens melt away as you rejuvenate at this destination spa with treatments and services customized to meet your wellness goals. With this package, connect to creative and stress-relieving outlets that will continue to benefit you long after you leave.
Complete Spa Package Includes:
- A daily spa service allowance of $140 per person per night
- Personal Spa Concierge to help design your program that fits your needs best
- Lavish accommodations
- 3 consecutive artfully-crafted gourmet meals per night of stay plus all non-alcoholic beverages
- Stimulating speakers and workshops, chef’s cooking, baking demonstrations, scheduled group fitness classes and lectures
- Inspiring creative arts and experiences for the mind, body and soul
- Guided group outdoor adventure excursions
- Use of health and fitness amenities
Vacayou travelers will receive a VIP welcome with chocolate-covered strawberries.
The Lodge at Woodloch
Set on 500+ pristine wooded acres with a 15-acre private lake, The Lodge at Woodloch is an award-winning destination spa resort located in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Guest Room & Suite Amenities
- Private, spacious verandas with woodland lake or rock-garden waterfall views
- Flat-panel televisions
- Wireless Internet
- Telephones with voice mail message system
- In-room safe
- Signature rosemary-mint bath amenities
- Plush robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- Complimentary morning paper available
- Complimentary self-service laundry facility
Health & Fitness Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Hydromassage WaterWalls
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
- Steam rooms and saunas
- State-of-the-art 3,000 square foot CardioWeight Studio
Q & A
Health & Safety
First and foremost, The Lodge at Woodloch is dedicated to the health and safety of their guests and staff. They are proactively monitoring the recent situation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following best practice guidelines and hospitality service protocols issued by the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA and local and national government advisors. The Lodge at Woodloch has committed to the Pocono Promise and American Hotel & Lodging Association's (AHLA) Safe Stay program to ensure that they are adhering to industry standards and community safety.
In addition to their on-site certified Safety Director, they also have contracted with East Coast Risk Management to assist in establishing effective health and safety protocols at the resort. They are holding ongoing trainings for their team, and the Lodge has a strict prevention program ensuring that any staff with signs of an illness stay home until cleared for work by medical professionals.
- As guided by OSHA, all staff will wear masks during their time on property and will have their temperature checked upon arriving to work each day.
- Guests will have their temperature taken on arrival to The Lodge at Woodloch. Masks are required in all public indoor locations and any outdoor location where social distancing cannot be maintained. Masks are not required when using the water features or for outdoor fitness classes & activities as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Existing and enhanced housekeeping procedures for cleanliness and sanitization (including EPA-approved disinfectant) that meet and exceed industry best practices and standards have been instituted on a heightened schedule.
- They are actively monitoring and capping class and activity sizes.
- They will be providing daily briefings and updates to our internal teams as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves.
- They will continue frequent deep cleaning of common areas and frequent touchpoints such as: handles, faucets, trash-receptacle touchpoints, light fixtures, remote controls, elevators, buttons, keypads, luggage carts, and counters.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in common areas throughout the property. The Lodge at Woodloch’s Safety Services team, who are all trained in advanced first aid and are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, are up-to-date on the latest developments on COVID-19 as reported by local, state, and federal agencies.
Terms & Conditions:
The package is subject to change and vary based on room type, single or double occupancy, and date of stay. Rates quoted do not include a service charge (18%) and applicable state and local taxes. Additional gratuities are not necessary or expected for any services included in your package during your stay at The Lodge. Any add-on spa treatments, private consultations, activities or bar charges will automatically add the service charge and applicable tax to the quoted price. All guests must be at least 16 years of age.
Full advance deposit is required to secure your room reservation. For your convenience, your deposit is fully refundable, minus a $25 processing fee (per deposit) if cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to arrival.
If for any reason, your travel plans need to change, the following arrangements have been made:
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to arrival are refundable minus a $25 processing fee.
- For cancellations 3-13 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be kept on file and may be applied toward a future stay within one year of your cancelled reservation.
- For cancellations made within 48 hours of your arrival, half of your advanced deposit will be forfeited and the other half will be held for use within one year of your cancelled reservation.