The Lodge at Woodloch
Sense of Tranquility
What if we said wellness is not a phase but a way of life? Real change requires a shift in mindset and it's much easier when you can hit pause and retreat to a place that has your back. It also helps if said place is an award-winning, all-inclusive upscale resort with everything available for your every whim. Tucked away on 400 acres of private woodland, The Lodge at Woodloch is a secluded and intimate hideaway that features a private lake, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a heavenly spa and gourmet dining. Away from the hustle-bustle of city life, unwind, de-stress and bliss out while indulging in new levels of relaxation. This is wellness at its best.
Resort & Spa
What We Love
What's not to love about The Lodge at Woodloch. From the lavish guest rooms with private verandas to the heavenly spa and rock garden waterfall to the numerous workshops and classes, you can't help but feel—dare we say—completely reborn by the experience. Best of all the location in the Poconos allows for outdoor exploration galore. And as we know, nature can be extremely therapeutic.
Awaken your body, mind and soul with our Vacayou option that includes:
- Accommodations in a lavish room featuring a marble walk-in shower, private veranda and views of the gardens and lake or rock garden waterfall
- Three artfully-crafted gourmet meals per day plus all non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal Spa Concierge to help design a program that fits your needs best
- Stimulating speakers and workshops, chef’s cooking and baking demonstrations
- Inspiring creative arts and experiences for the mind, body and soul
- Guided group outdoor adventure excursions
- Use of health and fitness amenities
- Exclusive Vacayou VIP welcome
The Lodge is a sanctuary for the senses and the spa is no doubt the star of the show with an extensive selection of body treatments, massages, facials and salon services designed to create heightened levels of relaxation and well-being. The spa is a destination in itself with 27 treatment rooms, waterfall hot tub, eucalyptus steam rooms, saunas, pool, outdoor whirlpool and fireplace lounge. And with over 35 different classes offered daily, guests can explore their passions, discover new hobbies or re-discover their interests.
The Lodge at Woodloch offers a variety of activities indoors and out that evolve with the seasons. Select guided group adventures include biking, birdwatching and disc golf. So whether you’re looking to play a round of tennis or golf, take part in wine pairings & tastings, or spend quiet time meditating in the woods, the resort’s spa concierge can curate your perfect excursion.
Nestled in the center of the resort is TREE Restaurant and Bar, a five-star spa cuisine restaurant where guests dine among the treetops on a diverse menu that is anything but ordinary. With a focus on only the best ingredients, the culinary team hand selects naturally-raised meats, fish, as well as organic, locally grown vegetables. With three functioning gardens on the property, you can bet that the chefs tap into nature’s bounty.
All stays include three artfully crafted gourmet meals per day, plus energizing snacks offered throughout the day at the tea bars and lounges.
The Lodge at Woodloch
Each room features a private veranda where guests can relax and watch the sunrise over the lake or listen to the restorative sounds from the rock garden waterfall.
Guest Room & Suite Amenities
- Private, spacious verandas with woodland lake or rock-garden waterfall views
- Flat-panel televisions
- Telephones with voice mail message system
- In-room safe
- Signature rosemary-mint bath amenities
- Plush robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- Complimentary morning paper available
- Complimentary self-service laundry facility
Health & Fitness Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Hydromassage waterwalls
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
- Steam rooms and saunas
- State-of-the-art 3,000 square foot cardio-weight studio
The Lodge at Woodloch is located in Hawley, Pennsylvania.