Position: Travel Concierge (Travel Agent)
Status: Full-Time or Part-time available
Location: Tampa, FL
How to Apply:
Send resume & why you are excited about this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacayou is a wellness & active travel startup that will change the way people travel. There are few industries positioned for faster growth than wellness travel and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup based in Tampa.
We want to create a truly effortless experience so that our travelers can not only easily select & book their perfect vacation and enjoy every minute of their journey—and that all starts with our Travel Concierge Team.
We are looking for a highly experienced Luxury / Wellness Travel Consultant with thorough knowledge of worldwide luxury destinations and a sincere passion for creating memorable moments for your travelers. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
This role will be working within our Customer Success team as a Travel Concierge. You should have experience and be comfortable with creating & booking custom-curated travel experiences, and working in travel platforms such as booking within the GDS.
You will communicate directly with travelers, suppliers, and fellow team members to provide best-in-class service to surprise & delight our travelers. You should be comfortable to help guide them into selecting relevant trips that are best suited to their wellness and/or active needs and ensuring every detail is checked to provide a smooth and stress-free travel experience while creating memories that will last travelers a lifetime.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- We provide the leads!
- You will be tasked at converting these leads into travelers findand booking the right wellness or activve vacation that achieves their personalized goals and exceeds their expectations.
- Assisting travelers in finding and booking the right wellness or active vacation that achieves their personalized goals and exceeds their expectations.
- Following travelers across the entire Journey (before, during, after their trip) to create a truly world-class experience.
- Documenting all travel in relevant systems, including our CRM
- Represent Vacayou: Always be ready to tell the world about Vacayou—especially in our search for more amazingly talented people to join our growing team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience at a travel agency with a proven record of success in converting inbound travel inquiries.
- Experience using GDS and other online travel booking & reservation systems
- A passion for wellness and for travel (obviously)
- Strong analytical skills and extremely strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure startup environment with tight deadlines
- High level of intuition to anticipate and exceed traveler needs
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed and grow
- Experience creating travel itineraries
- A willingness to be flexible to respond to and serve our travelers on some evenings and weekends. As a fast-growing start-up, this a ‘roll your sleeves up’ role
- Working with suppliers around the world to ensure our travelers are receiving the best rates, perks, and service in the market
Our mission is to create a healthier global community through wellness & active travel. Vacayou makes it easy for travelers to discover and book customized wellness & active packages that elevate their well-being, support their active lifestyle and enhances their joy & happiness. We do this by bringing together the world’s best, most trusted wellness & active resorts, retreats & tours into a single content & booking platform. As an early-stage start-up company funded by outside capital, we are on the constant lookout for people who are energized by helping bring well-being to every travel experience.