Originally built in 1937 by John D. Rockefeller, Jr., the Williamsburg Inn is the crown jewel of hotels in historic Williamsburg offering unparalleled service, luxury amenities and an exceptional culinary experience. Steeped in elegant Regency-style decor, the inn has been restored to 18th-century opulence with its whitewashed brick façade and front portico entrance. The lobby resembles an old English parlor with armchairs, chandeliers, gold-framed artwork and period features designed to match the original furnishings. The iconic inn provides its guests the chance to explore what life was like during colonial times, while also offering a variety of wellness experiences unique to the hotel and region.
Luxury Boutique Hotel
Unwind and spoil yourself at The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg where the calm surroundings exude classic elegance. The expansive facility offers facials, salon and nail services, as well as rejuvenating therapies inspired by five centuries of wellness practices. Make room in your spa experience for exercise at the state-of-the-art fitness facility with group classes including high-intensity interval training and meditation. Spa guests also have access to indoor, outdoor and tranquility pools along with spacious locker room facilities.
Your stay at the Williamsburg Inn includes a host of cultural and outdoor activities that all come together to create an unforgettable vacation experience. As a guest, you have access to the driving range at The Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, which is home to three golf courses and an Audubon sanctuary. Bikes can also be rented through the spa to pedal around the historic area.
Discover unique culinary experiences for a historically-inspired family meal or an intimate evening of creative cuisine at the restaurants, bars, lounges and cafés in and around the historic area.
While the decor may be a throwback to colonial times, the guest rooms have been elevated to today’s evolved tastes. Experience the luxury of the Williamsburg Inn.
- Bose sound systems
- Flat-screen TVs
- Nespresso coffeemakers
- Lavish robes, slippers and high-end individual toiletries, including Gilchrist and Soames soaps
Features & Amenities
- ADA accessible guest rooms are available
- Connecting rooms are available for families or small groups traveling together
- Bellmen greet, direct, and assist guests with baggage
- Laundry temporarily suspended as is valet service
- Rollaway beds are available ($35 surcharge)
- Preferred reservations for Colonial Williamsburg's restaurants, appointments at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, tee times at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, and tennis court times are available for all guests
- Delivery of purchases from all official Colonial Williamsburg stores directly to your hotel is available
- A TTD telephone machine is available for guests with hearing or speech difficulties
- Child care recommendations are available upon request
- On-site parking is available for all
- Room service is not available at this time
- Transportation is provided around the perimeter of the Historic Area
- Guests of official Colonial Williamsburg hotels can purchase admission tickets and passes at a special discounted rate
- The Williamsburg Inn is dog-friendly. Guests will need to sign a pet policy at check-in. Please call (888) 965-7254 to reserve a dog-friendly room
- Elevators are conveniently located to accommodate all guests
- Wi-Fi and high-speed internet access are available in all guest rooms
- Ample, oversized rooms are available
- Safes are located in each room
The Williamsburg Inn is located in Williamsburg, Virginia.