Mirbeau Inn & Spa Plymouth
Genuine French Charm
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Plymouth offers an indulgent getaway that combines the amenities of a gracious French manor house with a world-class spa and casually elegant dining. Mirbeau, loosely translated as “reflected beauty,” is inspired in part by the soft, warm colors and introspective character found in the paintings of renowned French Impressionist Claude Monet. Guests return year after year to soak up the romantic and quintessential French vibe. The Inn and Spa buildings are clustered around the sumptuous Monet pond gardens, with exterior architecture, interior décor and landscape design reminiscent of a private estate in the countryside near Paris. The family-owned resort is situated on the Village Green in the award-winning community of The Pinehills in Plymouth, Massachusetts—just minutes away from downtown and the beach.
The 16,500-square-foot spa takes pampering to a new level with indulgent packages that leave you rebooted and rebalanced - and ready to take on the world. Before or after your treatment, relax by a roaring fire, soak your feet in a heated pool or escape to the quiet oasis of the resting area for personal reflection and meditation. Guests can also sink into the oversized outdoor whirlpool and enjoy alfresco dining at the Aqua Terrace.
The path toward reaching your wellness goals starts here. Choose from a number of wellness-centric treatments and fitness classes that cater to your every whim.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Plymouth borders The Pinehills Golf Club, home to two 18-hole golf courses designed by Rees Jones and Nicklaus Design and the Pinehills Golf Academy, providing quality PGA instruction.
The state-of-the-art fitness center features free weights, a yoga studio, and dozens of cardio and weight-training machines. Fitness classes, such as yoga and indoor cycling, are offered regularly and taught by certified instructors.
The Bistro & Wine Bar offers a French Bistro-inspired menu infused with a New England twist. The casually elegant dining room and outdoor patio make it a wonderful option for a relaxed night out or a special occasion. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The bar at the outdoor Aqua Terrace features light fare and refreshments by the spa’s whirlpool and seating areas.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Plymouth
There are 16 hotel guest rooms located in the Manor House, including two romantic turret suites and two elegant one-bedroom suites. All guest rooms feature a cozy fireplace, oversized bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers, soaking tubs and double vanities, and captivating views of the Monet pond garden or the Village Green of The Pinehills Community.
The Guest House is connected to the Manor House by a timber-framed covered bridge and is built directly over the expansive spa. The 34 charming hotel guest rooms feature a cozy fireplace, oversized bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers, soaking tubs, double vanities and gorgeous views of the Monet ponds and gardens or the golf course.
The Resort includes a full range of facilities and resort activities. Hotel guest rooms offer a variety of features and amenities including:
- The Mirbeau Estate Mattress, exclusively made for Mirbeau, features a gel-infused memory foam topper-the perfect combination of responsive memory foam and micro-gel beads
- Plush, custom sheets and terry towels from Italian-based Frette. For more than a century, Frette’s linens have dressed the beds of the world’s most prestigious hotels
- Cozy fireplace
- Private bathroom
- Large, over-sized French-style soaking tub
- Tiled walk-in shower
- Exclusive Mirbeau line of personal hair and body care products
- Plush bathrobes
- Turn-down service
- High-Speed Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Room service
- 24-hour hotel front desk service
The state-of-the-art Spa Mirbeau facility features:
- 20 treatment rooms, with warm fireplaces and private sound systems
- Finely appointed locker rooms with showers and eucalyptus-infused steam rooms
- A unique Resting Area located in the heart of the spa with a stone fireplace and heated foot pool
- The year-round Aqua Terrace: an outdoor oasis offering a relaxing oversized whirlpool with massaging jets, waterfall, fireplace, solarium and bar featuring small plates and beverages (click here for A.T. menu)
- Nail treatment room with luxurious leather massage manicure and pedicure combination stations and foot baths
- State-of-the-art fitness center, featuring cardio equipment with individual televisions and weight training, Peloton bikes, TRX and Pilates equipment
- A large daily schedule of expert-led yoga and fitness classes in the mind, body and motion studio, indoor cycling studio and yoga studio
- Spa Mirbeau Boutique featuring popular spa products, clothing, accessories and other wonderful gifts in keeping with the Mirbeau Lifestyle
The Mirbeau Inn & Spa Plymouth is located in Plymouth, Massachusetts.