AGREEMENT FOR INTERNET ADVERTISING SERVICES
TRAVELER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Vacayou Wellness Travel (“Vacayou”) provides an online and personal travel service for you to make reservations at a Wellness Resort, Active Vacation Experience, Hotel or Retreat. Vacayou partners directly with Property and/or Tour Provider to provide availability, pricing, inventory, contracting and support. We act as an agent on behalf of the Properties and Hotel Supplier and are not directly responsible for contracting agreements.
All reservations are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully and do not book unless you understand and agree with the terms and conditions.
1. Prices: All prices advertised are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or changed by the Property or Tour Provider at a moments notice.
2. Reservation, Deposit and Final Payment:
Changes and Cancellations: The Supplier may charge cancellation fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost, regardless of whether or not travel has commenced. Fees and extra charges may be also be applied by the Supplier for changes to your reservation.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the name on your reservation and booking matches the name on your passport before making payment.
Vacayou Wellness Travel does not charge a standard service fee for cancellations or amendments/changes however reserves the rights to do so, if a situation arises requiring additional, other than standard service, where further administration assistance or customer service is required. In such cases we may charge a fee from $75.00.
Any refunds due from the Supplier are credited back to you via the Supplier. We may not provide these refunds directly. The time frame of these refunds are not within our control.
3. Disclaimer: The properties and suppliers selected for our website have been chosen for their attributes in Wellness treatments, activities and programs. The information displayed about these Wellness Properties has been collated for your convenience from the property’s official website and normally provided by the property directly. Additional services including Wellness Treatments, Programs and Activities are not always included unless specified. You are welcome to book additional services with complete flexibility with the ability to personalize your wellness experience. Vacayou Wellness Travel cannot guarantee any, treatments, programs or activities for availability or standard. Reservations for additional services must be booked and paid to the supplier directly either prior or during your stay. Special requests may be made to your supplier for a service, preference or amenity you may require for your stay. We will pass your request on to the supplier however can only be guaranteed by the supplier at the time of check in or by direct confirmation with the supplier.
4. Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. It should be taken out when you pay the deposit. The travel insurance must be comprehensive and must cover accidents, injury, illness and death, medical and hospital expenses, including any related to pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) and personal liability. It is recommended that the travel insurance covers loss of deposit, cancellation, curtailment and loss of personal property. The travel insurance is to cover the duration of the wellness experience, and the country or region. You must carry proof of travel insurance with you, and produce it if reasonably requested, to ensure you have access to it while you are away.
5. Agency: Vacayou Wellness Travel acts as a travel agent of the supplier. We focus completely on wellness and Active Inventory and packages which you may choose from. We have no responsibility for the provision of the wellness experiences.
6. Liability waiver: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of the supplier or other third party providers (over whom we have no direct control). Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the reservation fee paid to us. We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control and which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
7. Acceptance of responsibility: You acknowledge your wellness experience is not risk-free, and that risks are associated with the activities and the specific nature of your experience. You accept these risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss, which may result from your decision to participate in the wellness experience.
8. Special Requirements: Please communicate to your Property (Hotel, Resort, Retreat or Tour Provider) any special requirements you may have for your wellness experience, such as special meal and accommodation requests. You may utilize the “Special Requests” section of your booking reservation to make any special request.
9. Treatments, Programs & Activities: Vacayou provides a comprehensive site with information regarding Wellness Treatments, Programs and Activities. The information provided is obtained directly from the supplier or from the suppliers publicly accessible site. We do not take responsibility for the suppliers service in any capacity, the withdrawal or alteration of any of these services. We do not make or accept reservations for the individual Treatments, Programs or Activities conducted by the Property. You may send a “special request” to the Property via our messaging system in your booking request. This message will be passed on to the supplier however is not guaranteed by Vacayou Wellness Travel. To guarantee your preferred Treatments, Activities or Programs we recommend communicating directly with your supplier.
10. Customer Support. We provide access to customer support. This service is available to make changes to current reservations, cancellations and support in emergency situations. We will do our very best to ensure your experience is positive however we are not responsible for the customer service experience directly, outcomes or terms and conditions implied by the suppliers rules and regulations.
11. Circumstances Beyond our Control. Vacayou Wellness Travel is not liable for circumstances beyond our control. This includes injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity arising to you the customer or any third party. It also includes any renovations at the property itself and its facilities or in and around surrounding locations.
12. Your responsibility. It is your responsibility to select a property that is suitable to your personal needs and requirements. We provide a comprehensive system for your to research, find and book your chosen vacation however do not accept any liability in inappropriate selections.
13. Passports & Visas: All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel. Many countries require passport validity at least 6 months validity from the date of return. All expenditures incurred or inability to travel as a result of such documents not meeting requirements will be your sole responsibility.
If you need information regarding visa and other travel document requirements for your travel visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html(American Travelers) or https://travel.gc.ca/ (Canadian Travelers). If your country of origin is outside either of these countries please refer to your local government authority for travel and visa advice. If you are traveling to the USA and not a USA citizen please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/for their VISA waiver program (ESTA).
14. Travel Advice: For travel advice in the United States of America please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. For travel advice in Canada please visit https://travel.gc.ca/ If your country of origin is outside of these areas please refer to your local government authority for accurate advice.
15. Health: You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. Please check with your local doctor or specialist travel vaccination clinic.
16. Travel Documents: Travel documents include (without limitation), hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date- changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. If a name is incorrect on a booking, this may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled or amended. Any errors in names, dates and timings on your documentation will be your responsibility, if not advised at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to collect all travel documents from us prior to travel.
17. Your Disclaimer: You accept that:
18. Hold Harmless: You agree to hold WWSG Travel, LLC (dba Vacayou) harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to your personal property, liabilities and costs, including attorney’s fees, as a result of your participation in any trip, tour, vacation or similar activity (“Activity”), including travel to and from the Activity (including air travel) or any events incidental to the Activity. If WWSG Travel, LLC incurs any of these types of expenses, you agree to reimburse WWSG Travel, LLC.
20. Newsletters: Our promise to you is that we will not inundate you with our newsletters or emails. We will only send information when we have specials to share or information about Wellness Resorts, Tour and Wellness Trips and/or hotel or informative updates in the industry. By accepting our Terms and Conditions you accept to receive our Newsletter correspondence. You may unsubscribe at anytime via the link at the bottom of our emails.
21. Governing Law: If any dispute arises in relation to the reservations made or any other aspect of the agreement between you and us they will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
I/We acknowledge that I am/We are 18 years of age or older.
I/We have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.